Motor Vehicle Accidents

Legal Advice by an Experienced Solicitor
Tailored to Your Needs

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in NSW, regardless of fault, you may be entitled to claim medical expenses and weekly support payments from the CTP insurer of the vehicle at fault for at least the first 6 months following the accident. If you were not the person at fault for the accident or suffer severe injuries, you may be able to claim further entitlements.

The scheme also allows relatives of someone who has passed away as a result of a motor vehicle accident to claim compensation for funeral expenses and financial support in certain circumstances.

If you have sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident there are time limits that apply for lodging the necessary claim forms for claiming these entitlements so it is important that you obtain legal advice regarding your claim at the earliest opportunity.

At WNB Legal Pty Ltd we can assist you with advice and assistance following your accident from completing the initial claim form, to disputes with the insurer, reviews through the Dispute Resolution Service, and common law claims for damages if applicable.

Motor Vehicle Accidents